My sister's kitchen. Donna is known for her fine cooking creations.
When my youngest sister Diane was born I was a little more than nine years old. My name is Deloris. When Diane was learning to talk she found that name to be a mouthful. Her first attempts at saying Deloris turned out like this...Lortsa! That's how it started. I like it better than Doe-Doe. That's how my middle sister Donna interpreted it when she was that age. Since those days, I am sure we have called each other lots of names, but all in love. Now we share the recipes that our mother and grandmothers and other relatives and friends have served to us at some time or other. Sharing recipes is always a favorite family thing!
Here is a picture of the three of us:
Deloris (Lortsa), Donna and Diane
As time moves on, we may add some recipes from our daughters and daughter-in-law, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment